Faster, fresher, further
Smooth and powerful, the Peter’s Pedals electric bike is more than an ideal urban commuting vehicle. It’s for:
- Commuting from the villages;
- Countryside tours;
- Cruising past congested traffic;
- Seniors to start or continue cycling.
You ride faster, glide up hills, and cut journey times to work. You:
- Arrive at work without breaking a sweat;
- Exercise as much or as little as you choose;
- Don’t need a licence;
- Pay less and spread the cost. Buy it through the government-backed Cycle to Work Scheme;
- Enjoy environmentally clean transport.
The Peter’s Pedals electric bike is robust, versatile and easy to use. With all the advantages of a push-bike, plus an electrically powered boost when you want. Our electric bike features:
- Easy to mount, step-through design;
- Hi-spec, rugged design;
- LED front and rear lights;
- Trickle charge via any standard electric plug – 4 to 6 hours from flat;
- Low-cost motorised transport;
- Range: 35 miles to 45 miles on a full battery;
- Brushless rear motor: 250W;
- Lithium battery: 36U ;
- Max speed: 25km/h.
Try before you buy
Cambridgeshire residents can enjoy our free “try before you buy” offer. We can lend you an electric bike for a few days. You experience all its advantages. We’re confident you’ll choose to purchase it.
Service and warranty
Included in the price is:
- Free check-up six weeks after purchase;
- 2 year battery warranty;
- 1 year charger and electric controller warranty;
- 3 year frame warranty.
Our authorised repair and service centres are at:
- Biomedical Campus Cycle Hub;
- Cambridge Market.
Pricing for our electric bike is:
- £840 including VAT;
- Free delivery in Cambridgeshire area
- £50 for courier delivery elsewhere in the UK
Spare battery offer
With a spare battery, you can extend your cycling range to between 70 and 90 miles. The price is only £125, if you buy when you purchase our electric bike, compared to our standard price of £200.
Take the sweat out of cycling.
Why not join the electric cycling movement sweeping across Europe!
Contact us for more information and our our free “try before you buy” offer
Peter Bates – 01353 667973 or email email@example.com
or Sean Moroney 07973 499224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org